Klamath River Campground
Nestled along the bank of the wild and scenic Klamath River, the Klamath Campground offers a beautiful camping experience exclusively for our owners and their guests.
Owners can enjoy a variety of recreation and camping experiences:
- 72 primitive campsites offer shady riverfront camping for tents or self-contained trailers
- 84 large campsites feature partial hook-ups with electricity and water.
- Several pull-through sites for the largest RVs.
- The campground has two bath houses with flush toilets, free hot showers, and coin-op laundry facilities
- An RV dump station or potty-pump truck service is available
Walkabout Klamath River Campground:
- The gravel boat ramp mid-camp is a convenient location for owners to enter or exit the river, and includes a fish-cleaning station nearby.
- A basketball court, tetherball, swing-sets, horse-shoe pits, large group fire-pit, covered outdoor dining area, and community BBQ grill ensure that there will always be plenty to do.
- Just across the road is “The 1000”, which is great land for off-highway-vehicles and hunting.
- The Klamath Lodge is located at the edge of the campground, and has a kitchen for owner use, pool table, foosball, table tennis, games, satellite TV, wi-fi, riverside decks, cozy fireplace, and more. This lodge hosts many of the ranch activities, and will serve as the foundation for many wonderful memories for your family.